Submission Only Richmond
US Grappling's true Submission Only gi and no gi tournament returns to the Farm Bureau Center on December 7, 2019.
This event is pre-registration only! All competitors must register online by Tuesday, December 3rd.
Adult divisions have no points or time limits. Juvenile divisions have no points for 8 minutes. If there is no submission after 8 minutes there will be a 2 minute Points Overtime.
Early Registration Price ends: Friday, November 22, 2019
Registration closes: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Last Chance to Edit: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5PM
Early Registration (Through Friday, November 22)
1 or 2 Divisions - $85
3 or 4 Divisions – $110
Juvenile Registration (1 or 2 Divisions) – $85
Registration (Through Tuesday, December 3)
1 or 2 Divisions - $120
3 or 4 Divisions – $145
Juvenile Registration (1 or 2 Divisions) – $120
No Spectator fees!
You can cancel your registration and receive a refund until Saturday, November 30, 2019 by signing into your Smoothcomp account and following the prompts under “My Account”. After November 30 you have until 5PM on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 to cancel your registration for a coupon which you can use for a future US Grappling event. There will be no refunds after 5PM on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Weigh In Schedule
Friday night weigh ins are from 6-7 PM at the Farm Bureau Center.
Saturday morning weigh ins start at 8AM.
ALL juvenile competitors must weigh in by 9AM Saturday.
Adult competitors must weigh in by 11AM for No Gi Divisions or 1PM for Gi divisions.
9:45 AM: Juvenile Rules Meeting
11:45 AM: Adult Rules Meeting
Matches start at 10AMBrazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts Can Compete Free!
The fine print:
- You must have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- You must enter a gi division, but you may also do Advanced No Gi divisions.
1) Create a smoothcomp account.
2) Go to "My Account" in Smoothcomp. The end of the url will have a number (smoothcomp.com/en/user/#####). That is your Smoothcomp user ID.
3) Email [email protected] to request a coupon code. Please request a code at least 1 week before the first time you intend to use it. This is a one-time process, after which the code will remain valid.
4) Include your full name, Smoothcomp user ID, who awarded your black belt, and when you were promoted in your email.
- If you already had a code on usgrappling.com email [email protected] with your Smoothcomp user ID to have it activated here.
Farm Bureau Center »
13191 Dawn Blvd
Zona horaria: America/New_York
Men's No Gi
Men's No Gi Absolute
Men's Gi Absolute
Women's No Gi
Women's No Gi Absolute
Women's Gi Absolute
Juvenile No Gi